Orange Dermatology Associates, P.C. specializes in general skin care and skin surgery for people of all ages. We treat all forms of Eczema (Dermatitis), Acne, Rosacea, Warts, Moles, Psoriasis, Skin Growth Removal and all kinds of skin rashes. We are a Psoriasis Treatment center and have decades of experience treating Psoriasis including the use of the new injectable ‘biologic medicines’, and the most modern and up-to-date forms of ultraviolet light therapy including PUVA, narrowband UVB, and the Excimer laser.
We biopsy and surgically remove skin growths, including cancers such as Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma. To treat and destroy precancerous skin growths (Actinic Keratosis), we use liquid nitrogen cryosurgery extensively and also Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and various topical medications.
We also use Botox injections to treat sweating problems of the underarms and palms.
We work closely with MOHS skin cancer surgeons when needed. (Visit the Center for Derm Surgery of Monroe.)
In addition Orange Dermatology Associates, P.C. offers the following cosmetic procedures:
- LASER for hair removal
- LASER for destruction of facial blood vessels
- BLUE LIGHT ‘Photodynamic Therapy’ for improvement of acne and for facial rejuvenation
- BOTOX cosmetic for wrinkles
- MICRODERMABRASION for a smoother complexion
- SCLEROTHERAPY injections for spider veins on the legs and thighs
- RADIESSE AND JUVEDERM injections for wrinkles
To visit our patient education library, please Click here